If your disposable vape is not hitting properly, there are a few steps you can take to try to fix the problem:
- Check the battery: If your disposable vape won’t hit, the battery may be dead or low on power. Check to make sure that the device is charged by connecting it to a charger or plugging it into a USB port.
- Clear the airway: If the airway in the device is clogged or blocked, it may not be able to produce vapor. Try blowing into the mouthpiece or gently tapping the device to clear any debris that may be blocking the airway.
- Adjust your draw: If the draw on your disposable vape is too tight or too loose, it may affect how much vapor it produces. Try adjusting your draw by taking shorter or longer puffs, or by inhaling more or less deeply.
- Check the e-liquid level: If the e-liquid in your disposable vape is low, it may not produce as much vapor. Check the e-liquid level in the device and refill it if necessary.
- Dispose of the device: If none of these steps work, it may be time to dispose of the device and purchase a new one. Disposable vapes are not designed to be repaired or refilled, and attempting to do so can be dangerous.
Overall, if your disposable vape is not hitting properly, there are a few steps you can take to try to fix the problem. However, if the issue persists, it may be time to dispose of the device and purchase a new one.