When comparing disposable vapes to vape juice for refillable devices, it’s essential to consider the long-term costs, usage, and preferences. Here’s a breakdown of the costs for both options:
- Disposable vapes are typically pre-filled, single-use devices that come with a built-in battery and e-liquid.
- They are convenient for beginners or occasional vapers since they don’t require any maintenance or additional purchases.
- The cost of disposable vapes can vary depending on the brand, but they generally range from $5 to $15 per device.
- Depending on the brand and user habits, a disposable vape can last anywhere from 200 to 1500 puffs. Therefore, the cost per puff can range from $0.003 to $0.075.
Vape Juice (E-liquid) for Refillable Devices:
- Vape juice is used with refillable vape devices, which have a separate tank to hold the liquid and a rechargeable battery.
- Although refillable devices have a higher initial cost (ranging from $20 to $100+), they can be more cost-effective in the long run.
- Vape juice typically comes in bottles ranging from 30ml to 120ml, with prices varying between $10 and $30 per bottle.
- The cost per puff for vape juice is difficult to estimate due to differences in devices, user habits, and coil lifespan. However, on average, a 30ml bottle of e-liquid can provide 400 to 600 puffs, resulting in a cost per puff between $0.017 and $0.075.
In conclusion, while disposable vapes offer more convenience and are a cheaper option for short-term or occasional use, vape juice used in refillable devices is generally more cost-effective over time. The choice between disposable vapes and vape juice depends on individual preferences, vaping habits, and the level of customization desired.